The Government of India launched the Aarogya Setu app just days ago to track people infected with the Corona virus. This app has now created a new record. Aarogya Setu Mobile App has been downloaded by 50 million users in the country in just 13 days. So this app is now one of the most downloaded apps in the world. The Niti Aayog has announced in a report that the aarogya setu app has been newly recorded.
This App Developed by the National Informatics Centre that comes under the Ministry of Electronics and IT, Aarogya Setu tracking app is already available on both Android and iOS smartphones.
Earlier, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had also urged the citizens to download the application in order to keep themselves safe during the pandemic outbreak. Modi also said that the tracking app is an essential tool in Covid-19 fight and is possible to use it as an e-pass to facilitate travel from one place to another, according to Press Trust of India report.
How To Use Aarogya Setu App
- Register the phone number to use the Aarogya Setu app. After entering the phone number an OTP will appear. After entering it the app will be registered.
- The app will then ask for Bluetooth and GPS access.
- Personal information will be asked when the app is opened. Which will ask for gender, name, age, occupation and 3 day travel information. You can skip these options.
- Then select the language. They can register themselves as workers during this period of crisis.
- The Aarogya Setu app uses a social graph. Which contains information about a group of high risk. Information on the social graph location can be generated on this basis. When you come to a group with high risk, you will receive an alert. After the High Risk group arrives, the app will make a suggestion to go to the Test Center.